Christoph Roser at AllAboutLean.com under the free CC-BY-SA 4.0 license.
The 4IR is just a natural progression.
“The Fourth Industrial Revolution is still in its nascent state. But with the swift pace of change and disruption to business and society, the time to join in is now.” – Gary Coleman, Global Industry and Senior Client Advisor, Deloitte Consulting
It is fast, life changing, knows no boundaries and has no respect for the past. The 4IR will have an impact on all our daily lives, and for those that run businesses the most important objective will be to ensure that it is a positive one.
- Insight – What is the 4IR and where are we with it now?
- Survive & thrive – The benefits of being the first to react.
- Disruption – A summary of this new phenomena.
- Reality checks & opportunities – Four key areas to consider.
- Influence on the “personal touch” – How important is it?
- Questions not advice – How to avoid being left behind.
- Chaos can be good – How the right questions can be liberating.